Metropolia Business School recently signed Double Degree agreements with ESC Chambéry (France), Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany) and Rennes International School of Business (France). Another partner is in the pipeline. The partners are very international and will offer further excellent opportunities and experiences for our students choosing to study with them.
The partners join our existing distinguished partners: University of Wolverhampton (UK), University of Hertforshire (UK), University of Lincoln (UK), INHOLLAND University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands) and Krems University of Applied Sciences (Austria). The digital marketing team will interview our Director of International Degree Programmes Marko Korkeakoski later in January to get his views on the new partners and insights from his trip to see them all.
In the meantime some details about our new partners below:
Situated in Savoie, ESC Chambéry enjoys an exceptional geographical location:
- close to Italy, Switzerland and Germany,
- in the heart of the Rhône-Alpes region: The 2nd economic region of France,
- at the intersection of 2 strategic European axes: Lyon – Turin and Geneva – Grenoble,
- between the lakes and the mountains, on the shores of the Lac du Bourget, approximately 1 hour from well-known mountain ranges and natural parks,
- at the Technopole of Savoie Technolac, between Chambéry and Aix les Bains .
ESC CHAMBERY is :
- Original coursework oriented to action and experience, supported by up-to-date information and communication technologies,
- Personalised coursework,
- A small school with individualised attention,
- An intelligent study atmosphere in a dynamic economic region, with an exceptional quality of life (between the lakes and the mountains).
Berlin School of Economics and Law
Firmly rooted in Berlin
The Berlin School of Economics and Law has firm roots in Berlin, an excitingly cosmopolitan and international city. Moreover, Berlin is one of the leading academic locations in the world, with a tradition shaped by such key figures as Humboldt and Einstein, Virchow and Koch, Meitner, Planck and Zeise.
The BSEL is characterised and shaped by its international approach. In this, it follows the tradition of internationalism at the Berlin School of Economics (BSE) and the University of Applied Sciences for Administration and Law (FHVR), which were both well advanced in the introduction of international Bachelor and Master degrees.
Rennes is the capital city of Brittany, one of the most beautiful regions in the western part of France, 2 hours from Paris by TGV fast train. It is regarded by the national press as being one of the best places to live among France’s largest cities.
ESC Rennes School of Business is an international Graduate School, part of the French network of “Grandes Ecoles”, the cream of French academic institutions. This illustrates the importance we place on the three foundational dimensions of a graduate school of management
A fully international environment:
Two-thirds of the permanent faculty and one third of our students are international: this contributes to an outstanding cultural mix in day-to-day campus life. ESC Rennes Business School is a French “Grande Ecole”, with a fully international environment in terms of our culture, teaching, faculty, students, courses, qualifications, day-to-day campus life and ambitions.